#IFBC18 is fast approaching and we have some awesome updates for you.
First, back by popular demand, this year we have an all-conference food photography session! This session will be lead by they dynamic husband-wife duo, Gavin and Karen, from Couple in the Kitchen. Gavin and Karen photograph content in their home studio as well as at various restaurants and hotels around the world, and they will share the 5 P’s to Perfect Photos with us: Prep, Props, Positioning, Photography, and Process. Whether you are a recipe developer conducting a photo shoot at home, or a food blogger striving to get the perfect shot with uncontrollable restaurant conditions, this workshop will provide you insights and tips to strengthen your food photography and image editing skills. (And they know a thing or two about photos – just check out their growing Instagram account with more than 32,000 followers!)
Where to find Gavin and Karen: #IFBC18 on Saturday, August 25 from 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans!
Then make sure to check out the next session on Influencer Networks from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. with the CEO’s from Izea and Chicory! They will share everything they know regarding the ins and outs of Influencer Networks and Influencer Marketing!
During this moderated panel discussion, the panel will share insights from the frontline of selling to America’s advertisers (major CPG companies, leading retailers and more). Izea will provide findings on their latest content marketing and influencer marketing research, and from Chicory, we’ll hear about how influencer marketing is helping to drive a new wave of consumer habits, namely online shopping. We’ll talk about how sponsored blogger work gets packaged into a larger program for advertisers, how we position influencer marketing in today’s market, and the latest must-knows for influencers.
- What are advertisers most concerned with today and how can bloggers respond? (Video, GDPR Compliance, Voice, Personalization)
- How can a blogger demonstrate their value to an advertiser? (Pricing, Effectiveness, Showcasing Your Audience)
- What is your unique sell and how do you maximize your relationships? (Going Brand Direct, Befriending Ad Networks)
- Best practices, from the other side. What are your clients concerned with that maybe you have never thought of?
- Being a business owner. (Our CEOs will offer tangible advice for running your blog as a business.)
You do not want to miss this event! For more on the #IFBC18 line-up, check out our agenda and get registered before it’s too late! We’d love to welcome you to New Orleans and know that you’ll go home with a wealth of knowledge and inspiration to take you blog or influencing program to the next level!