Please add your IFBC18 blog posts to our Blog Post Record so we can help promote your posts to your fellow attendees, our sponsors, and a wider audience! (We will be creating a 2019 Blog Post Record soon.)
Writing about the International Food Blogger Conference is something most attendees will naturally do. The food, speakers, content, excursions, and local area all provide excellent content ideas for food bloggers. It is also true that most of the conference sponsors (and some of the speakers) are hoping for some exposure via blogs and social media and, without this, will likely not participate in the future.
To help everyone keep track of the hundreds of blog posts that come out of the conference and to allow us to more effectively promote your posts, please fill out the form below when you write a post about IFBC18. You can also view this (incomplete) list of IFBC17 blog posts from your fellow attendees and the start of our list of IFBC18 blog posts.
And if you need some sample post ideas:
- Write a post when you register, just alerting your readers you will be attending and discussing what you hope to get from the experience.
- Pick a favorite speaker or two and write about them, perhaps sending them some questions via email after the conference for a Q&A style article.
- Write about a sponsor at the conference. Ultimately, sponsors are there in hopes you will write about them and won’t attend if you don’t. But you can create an interesting post by writing about the sponsor’s background, new products, or even employees you meet.
- Write about our host city of New Orleans. You will experience many local restaurants, food businesses, and more.
- Write about your fellow attendees! You could choose one or two to interview or just talk about the type of people you meet.
As a final tip, we suggest you email the speakers, sponsors, or other folks about whom you write. It is nice for them to know and often they will promote your post for you.