#IFBC17 is finally upon us! We’re looking forward to meeting all of you in Sacramento. Attendees: Make sure to check out the brief reminders at the close of this post.
Get Your Hashtag On – Live Food & Wine Blogging
Taking place Saturday, September 30 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Live Food & Wine Blogging is one of the premier experiences of the IFBC. Attendees will have the opportunity to try different food and drink products in small-group encounters over a 50-minute period, all the while live blogging, Tweeting, and using other social media platforms in real time.
A 5-minute timer begins the session with different sponsors at each Live Blogging table. The sponsors will introduce what they are serving or pouring to attendees. As the seconds pass by, bloggers and attendees will share their thoughts on the product via live blog posts, or social media blasts. Bloggers can create one blog post published at the end of the session while taking notes via social media, use a WordPress Live Blog Plugin, or even publish multiple posts in 50 minutes, one about each sample.
No matter how you decide to document the event, Tweets will be flying so try and keep up! And don’t forget to tag the sponsor and follow along with #IFBC17.
Live Food & Wine Blogging begins at 4:30 p.m. sharp on Saturday – don’t miss out!
Confirmed participants to date:
- Allergen Inside @AllergenInside
- Amador Vintners Association @Amadorwine
- Avocados from Chile @avocados
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, the Original @theoriginalbv
- BREAD SRSLY @BreadSRSLY
- California Strawberries @CAStrawberries
- Capay Valley Ranches @capayvalleyranches
- Chocolate Fish Co @ChocFishCoffee
- Classy Hippie Tea @ClassyHippieTea
- Citrus from Chile @fruitsfromchile
- Endorphin Chocolates @endorfinfoods
- Fish People @fishpeoples
- Ironstone Vineyards @IronstoneWine
- Lindsay Olives @lindsayolives
- Maison de Monaco @MaisondeMonaco
- Mighty Kong Muffins
- Nash’s Kombucha @nashs.kombucha
- Naples Drizzle
- Nima Sensor @NimaSensor
- Preservation Company @PreservationCo_
- Spice Mama @spicemamasf
#IFBC17 Attendees – A few brief reminders:
- Don’t forget your three required #IFBC17 blog posts if you registered at the discounted blogger rate. You can share your posts here and even register to win a return trip to Sacramento!
- If you have questions for our Hot Topics in Food Blogging panel, please submit them here. We’re looking forward to a lively discussion! All questions and topics welcome.
- Get to know who’s coming here.
- Connect with us on social here, here, and here and use the hashtag #IFBC17.
- Lastly, make sure to give #IFBC17 sponsors a lot of social love – they help us to put on a great event and none of this would be possible without them. (Attendees: see your registration packet for a list of our sponsors’ social handles.)