One week from today we’ll be learning, eating, laughing, dancing and perhaps even lounging poolside at the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans – and of course, we’ll be trending! Get ready Twitter and Instagram!
As you know, we have an outstanding line-up of content this year including Michael Twitty, two Influencer Network CEO’s, Pinterest and many, many social media, blogging and influencer experts. This IS the IFBC not to be missed. We have pulled out all the stops for this 10th anniversary event! And lucky for you, there’s still time to join us. Just click here to register now!
But…all of this would not be possible without our outstanding and generous sponsors and partners. So let’s show them how much we appreciate their support and energy. It’s easy:
- Follow our sponsors and partners on social media
- Tweet, Post and Link to our partners on social media – let them know how excited you are to see them in NOLA
- Sign-up to meet individually with Arctic Apples or Freshly Pressed Olive Oil Club
During the Conference:
- Take photos and videos and share them with your followers tagging our sponsors and partners
- Go live! And give a shout-out to your favorite sponsors and products
- Post to your blogs about anything and everything – the conference, the hotel, the City of New Orleans, sponsors, partners and all the amazing restaurants participating in the Taste of New Orleans! (Link your posts here.)
- Thank our sponsors and partners by tagging them in your videos and photos
- Share your stories to social and with your blog followers
We truly couldn’t do this without the support of our conference sponsors and partners. Not to mention this is a great opportunity to make connections, network and potentially see how you can work together. We hope you’ll join us in sharing the love. And of course don’t forget to tag everything with #IFBC18 and #OneTimeInNewOrleans.
See you next week!