You have choices in considering which food blogger conference to attend. The IFBC is unique for these factors.
- Outstanding Locations: We purposefully pick locations that are of interest to food lovers and not merely good conference venues. Our most recent venues have been Seattle, Sacramento, New Orleans, and Juneau. In 2020 we will be located in El Paso, Texas, which has an amazing food scene combining Southwest and Mexican flavors.
- Delicious Food: By moving the conference each year, we are able to provide delicious local food with which we would not be able to tantalize you if we kept one fixed location. This food is highlighted by the annual “Taste Of” reception in which we invite 15-20 top local restaurants to come to our conference venue and serve small plates for all attendees. When do you ever get that opportunity?
- Local Excursions:We will offer a suite of local excursions before and after the conference, including food tours in El Paso and a trip to Juarez, Mexico. These discounted excursions are one of the most enjoyed aspects of the IFBC and not possible without moving the conference each year.
- Targeted Content and Speakers: We understand that, in the end, if the content is not interesting you will not come. We make a big effort to provide you with relevant, interesting content that changes each year and is applicable to all experience levels. We do this in part by seeking your input with an annual Call for Content and then giving you some control by allowing our alumni to vote on suggested sessions. We specialize on content that provides actionable information you can take home to improve your blogging, writing, social media, or business pursuits.
- Small and Intimate: There are some blogger conferences with thousands of attendees, making it difficult for you to meet your peers. We recognize moving the conference each year does make it more difficult to attend but we feel our smaller conference, with 200 – 250 attendees, is more relaxed, fun, and effective. If you have never attended a food blogger conference, be assured you will fit in at the IFBC just fine.
- Reasonable Prices: We are one of the best values out there in terms of food blogger conferences, with a reasonable base rate and the ability for bloggers, media, and influencers to earn a $300 discount by agreeing to write two posts about our sponsors.
You can also hear about the IFBC directly from our attendees.
Please join us in October 2021 in El Paso, Texas!
“I’ve attended almost every IFBC and the reason is that this is one conference where the seminars are truly valuable. The topics chosen show that IFBC is keeping in tune with the ever changing aspects of the internet and blogging. Blogging has dramatically changed from early years where you made money off of online advertising. It’s now more about becoming involved in ones’ community and industry.” Catherine Enfield – Munchie Musings
“All the staff is fun and the event was exceptional. Just keep up the great work and look forward to enlightening speakers and breakouts.” Jerald Herron – Foodie Made Simple
“It was wonderful being able to network with like minded individuals. We are so happy to attend again, we cannot wait.” Dan Pogetti – Love and Risotto
“The three IFBCs that I attended were extremely well done – and for a blogger that has a full-time job outside of food blogging, this really gave me an opportunity to think critically and strategically about my focus areas for the future – as well as bounce ideas off of others who are well respected in the industry.” Dawn K. – First Look Then Cook
“Look forward to another GREAT conference next year!” Doug Brown – Real Food Finds