Now we all know New Orleans has an incredible food scene. You can find Creole, Cajun and Soul Food cuisines and of course, seafood galore! There are the dishes invented in New Orleans: the po’ boy, muffuletta sandwiches, oysters Rockefeller, oysters Bienville, pompano en papillote, and bananas Foster! And the traditional and the renowned dishes including jambalaya, red beans and rice, gumbo, dirty rice, etouffee, oysters en brochette, shrimp Creole, turtle soup, beignets, bread pudding, king cake and praline.
It’s safe to assume, we won’t leave New Orleans hungry after #IFBC18. The only question is, how can we possibly eat so much in a few short days?
The answer is simple: Join us on Friday evening for the Taste of New Orleans!
From 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., with the back drop of a live New Orleans jazz band, we’ll be sampling dishes from up to 20 New Orleans restaurants. They’ll be dishing up everything from jambalaya to cookies and gourmet candies. You will not want to miss this opportunity to sample some of New Orleans’ finest from:
- Acadian Food Hub
- Arnaud’s @arnaudsnola
- Balise Tavern @BaliseNOLA
- Big Easy Bucha @BigEasyBucha
- Desi Vega’s Steakhouse @desisteaks
- Desire Oyster Bar
- Elysian Seafood @elysianseafood
- Emeril’s NOLA @NOLARestaurant
- Five Star Creole Dishes
- Highly Seasoned Catering, LLC
- Landry’s Seafood
- Little Gem Saloon @LittleGemSaloon
- Mother’s Restaurant @MothersNOLA
- Pythian Market – Cru @PythianMarket
- Pythian Market – La Cocinita @PythianMarket
- Restaurant R’Evolution @revolutionnola
- Roux Carré @RouxCarre
- Salt and Light Pastry Co. @saltandlightpastryco
- Shelia’s Delights
Not yet registered to attend this amazing 10th anniversary #IFBC? Don’t delay! Register here.
And if you’re looking for a hotel room, we’ve got a great block rate secured through July 26 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans. Click here to book your room at the super discounted rate of $169/night.
See you in New Orleans!