The IFBC20 prices are set to increase after today, July 31st. Reserve your spot at the lowest price by registering now!
El Paso is something special. Now known as “The City Reborn,” El Paso mixes old world and new to create a city like no other. Need proof?
Here are 5 reasons why El Paso should be on your 2020 travel list:
- The boot capital of the world: Unleash your inner cowboy/girl. With more than 49 bootmakers in the region, there is no shortage of hand-crafted boots from elegantly classic to wildly eccentric.
- The birthplace of the margarita: Maybe. It has been said that in the summer of 1942, the classic margarita was invented by a 56 year old truck driver. His original recipe consisted of lime juice, tequila, cointreau and, of course, a salted outside rim of a thee-ounce glass.
- Top 10 safest city in America: You heard that right. According the SafeWise, El Paso was ranked number 6 on the list of “Top 10 Safest Metro Cities” in 2019. This is the third year in a row El Paso has ranked in the top10 of safest big cities. Go El Paso!
- Authentic Texas and Mexican cuisine:El Paso sits on the boarder between Texas and Mexico and that means steak, menudo, gorditas, tamales, tacos, flautas, burgers, BBQ, should I go on?! This mix of delicious cuisine is sure to impress even the most seasoned travel food blogger.
- The sunshine: The IFBC20 travels to “The Sun City” in November. Escape the rain of Washington and the bone-chilling air of the East Coast. Retreat towarm El Paso where sun shines 302 days of the year. Take a well needed break and sip margaritas, chow down on authentic enchiladas and stroll down the street in your new boots while attending next year’s IFBC.
Join us in El Paso, Texas from November 12-15th for #IFBC20.