It’s that time of year! We are opening up our Call for Speakers for the 2020 International Food Bloggers Conference, which is being held in El Paso, TX on Nov. 12-15.
As we shared earlier this year, we’ve made a few changes to the way we are putting our content plan together (including bringing Raj on as Content Manager!) Another thing we are doing differently this year – pulling content suggestions from IFBC Alumni. We’ve already taken a poll to discern which topics you are interested in learning about, and more importantly which topics you feel are most relevant in the food blogging landscape today.
While we are not limiting our sessions to this list, we are certainly using it to direct the conference topics outline:
- Food Photography
- Food Styling
- Videography on a Budget
- Reaching out to Potential Sponsors
- Negotiating Sponsored Posts
- PR for Food Bloggers
- Creating a Media Kit
- Diversifying Your Revenue Streams
- Travel and Food Writing
- Building and Email Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization
- Instagram Growth Strategies
- Using Google Analytics to Plan Editorial Content
- Creating Digital Products and Courses
- Food Industry Trends
- Consulting as a Food Blogger
- Advanced Pinterest
- Recipe Writing Tips & Tricks
If you have a workshop or presentation idea that fits into one of the above categories, or even if you have something in mind you feel would benefit our attendees that might be outside the box, please apply online via our Call for Speakers form. Submission deadline is February 5.
Selected speakers will receive a complimentary registration to the conference, but must pay their own travel and hotel costs.